Thursday, September 13, 2012

Creating on Zazzle

If your good at drawing, photography, writing, or graphic design of any sort. You should check out Zazzle.com. At Zazzle you can upload your artwork or photographs and place them onto various items that you can sell in your own online store.

The sky is the limit here also, if you have a design you can put it onto just about any item and sell it. We're talking everything from clothing to bags, paper products, pet products, posters, etc. You can even transform your favorite doodle into a snazzy cellphone or tablet cover. You probably won't get rich with Zazzle, but there is enough potential to make a good bit of money, with fairly little effort.

I sell on Zazzle myself and I don't spend a whole lot (if any) time promoting my shop and I've gotten pretty decent sales thus far. I have only recently started putting effort into promoting my Zazzle shop, and i'll write another blog about that here in a few weeks when i have more information on what works and what doesn't.

If your curious about that Zazzle is all about check them out at http://www.zazzle.com or check out my shop to get an idea of what the products look like: http://www.zazzle.com/karmaworkz

No comments:

Post a Comment